[st_row id_wrapper=”elm_5971f1faa9b7f” ][st_column span=”span12″ id_wrapper=”elm_5971f1faa9b58″ ][st_text 1=”#_EDITTED” el_title=”About Buzz Club” wrapper_padding_top=”0″ wrapper_padding_left=”0″ wrapper_padding_bottom=”0″ wrapper_padding_right=”0″ wrapper_bg_opacity_slider=”” id_wrapper=”elm_5971f1faa9aef” ]Welcome to Buzz Club, the social area for our Spilt Beer Games friends! Please come in, create or update your profile and check out the various groups – perhaps even start your own. Here you will be able to connect with other party-oriented people and share your party pictures, videos and stories. Feel free to invite all of your friends and remember: the number 7 rule of Buzz Club is Always talk about Buzz Club! The more the merrier!
The Rules of Buzz Club:
Throughout the library of our games, this is one of the few places where we will be serious (forgive us but it’s important). Please pay attention to the following rules and apply them not just when playing our games, but any time you are drinking alcohol.
- NEVER drink more than you want to and NEVER to excess no matter what our games say, your friends say, your local bartender says or even that spooky voice which lives inside your head says.
- NEVER force anyone else to drink. Not a single drop. NEVER. This includes teasing, daring, goading, promising amazing sex, or any other form of pressure. Our games are made to have some adult oriented fun with your buddies, not to cause anyone to feel uncomfortable, get sick, or worse. So just follow this basic rule: Don’t be an asshat.
- NEVER EVER drink and drive. Even if you believe you’re sober, if you’ve had more than a single drink over the last couple of hours, call a friend, call a parent, call a cab or sleep it off where ever you are. Drinking and driving is one of the easiest tragedies to avoid. Plan ahead: Have a designated driver or make sure to have cab fare in your pocket. We cannot stress this enough: Don’t ever drink and drive!
- NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, and we mean NEVER, play our games with anything more potent than beer. We have over 20 years of experience in the fine art of drinking and gaming. Mixing games like ours with anything stronger than beer is not only stupid, it can be dangerous or even deadly. If you want to drink alcohol and play, please stick with beer and like we said in Rule 1, never drink more than you want to. Make sure to quit when you feel you’ve had enough even if the game is still going on.
- Per the rules of our games, taking a sip (or drink) is really and truly equal to just taking a sip. We aren’t talking gulps, chugs, or super-sips. There will be plenty of sips going around to make the games exciting and challenging. It’s more fun to take it slow and play multiple games over the course of the evening then it is to break the rules, chug-a-lug, and spend the rest of the night passed out (or leaving a tribute at the porcelain shrine).
- If you can cheat (with the exception of the rules above), go for it! With all of our party games, unless specifically noted, cheating in good fun is not only allowed, it’s encouraged. The basic rule of cheating (yes, as counter-intuitive as it may seem, we have a rule for how to cheat) is that if you can cheat without getting caught before the next player takes a turn, then the cheating has succeeded and cannot be overruled or penalized. The only time when cheating is not allowed is if any player had to leave the gaming table for any reason. If you cheat when any player(s) are not at the table, it can be overruled at any time. Please Note: Cheating does come with a warning – every group of friends has that one friend, or friend of a friend, who will not understand the cheating rule and will get really upset if they catch someone cheating. Make sure to work this rule out with all players before starting a game. If even one player doesn’t want to allow cheating, then it’s best not to allow cheating. No one wants an argument or a fight over a game. So work this rule out ahead of time and, if possible, when all players are still sober.
- The Number 7 rule of Buzz club is to ALWAYS talk about Buzz Club. Spread the word, the more the merrier! 🙂
So remember – play our games responsibly and you and your friends will have many fun-filled nights of gaming ahead of you.
DISCLAIMER: No one associated with any of our games or products – be it Spilt Beer Games, our distributors, spokesperson, game designers, etc – can be held responsible for anything that may come from the use of any of our games, products or information found on our website. By using our games, products and website, you take full responsibility for your own actions and any outcome. We do not condone the over-consumption of alcohol and wish to remind you that our games are meant to be played by mature adults of legal drinking age who pace themselves as to avoid the dangers associated with drinking alcohol.[/st_text][/st_column][/st_row]